3.14 Patch Notes
- Gear can now be upgraded up to level +10 using Soul Fragments. Ask Thorogud for more information.
- New maps, NPCs, monsters and unique drops!
- Meet Karactor, Lord of the Moist, keeper of Frozen items!
- Lots of new pets!
- Reforge Runes can now be used to reroll item stats.
- Transmogrification: you can now create your own runes, Soul Fragments and more!
- Status Effects: be wary! Enemies can now slow, stun, poison and blind you!
- Enemies can now critically hit you.
- The inventory can now be expanded to 100 slots.
- Soul Fragments can be also acquired from the Eterspire Store.
- 9 new auras including the Spring Aura, the Autumn Aura and the Water Aura.
- Pink Wings!
- Rebalanced quest XP to make it more significant.
- Moved weapon masteries to level 25.
- Skills are now correlative to the previous tier of skills.
- Bosses now respawn more often.
- Increased the drop rate of unique items for bosses.
- Excellent items no longer drop or reforge with negative stats.
- Unique items now drop and reforge with better stats.
- Upgrading an item no longer removes its lock.
- Item locks are kept when baking items.
- Fixed the position of the Fireborn Helm particle system.
- Luxurious capes now have a blue item background.
- For now, regular pets have been removed from the Eterspire Store.
- Upgrading an item no longer pauses the background music.