Now out of beta!
1000+ accounts created!
Eterspire News & Updates
Snowy Hills Bugfixes (1.40.1)
- Fixed some typos.
- Chests in some areas were giving very low-tier rewards sometimes. This has been fixed.
- The Rock Crab Chest sometimes would take your keys without giving you anything in return. Also fixed.
- Capes introduced in the last update weren’t marked as ‘Cosmetic’. They are now.
- The mob under the lake in the Snowy Hills has been relocated to a drier location.
- A graphical bug related to the floor of the Stonehollow Inn has been fixed.
- Khafali’s Dagger doesn’t shine brown squares anymore.
- Ameline, the merchant, can now be found in the Vestadian Bridge.
- The UI icons have been redesigned.
Snowy Hills and More (1.40.0)
- We are reintroducing the Snowy Hills area, from Beta 2, now expanded
- Vitello can now be found in Stonehollow giving free costumes to all adventurers who wish to
- New quests have been added:
- Bat Slayer: talk to Nimblecalf in the Stonehollow Swamp.
- Jimmy Goes for a Swim: talk to the sunbathing Ice Warrior in the Snowy Hills.
- Conquering the Moist: talk to Allie near the Rock Crab Cave entrance.
- Other new characters have moved to Stonehollow.
- Spike traps in the Abandoned Bloodchrome Mine were causing sound issues in some browsers.
We've fixed this.
- The camera used to jump around in some maps, causing dizziness to at least 50% of the
development team. It's been updated to be smoother.
- The game loader was displaying the old Eterspire logo. We've replaced it.
- You can now click fishing spots to fish without having to use the fishing gear on the
fishing spot. You do have to have the necessary fishing gear, though.
- All drop tables have been revised to make drops more frequent and useful.
- Captain Rivin, the Vestadian Guard in the Stonehollow Swamp, will now give his quest to level 13 adventurers,
instead of level 14.
- The Viridian Tunnels are now closed to any adventurer that isn't helping or hasn't already
helped the Vestadian Guard in their battle against the imps.
- Sort buttons have been added to the inventory and the bank.
- Molly the banker no longer sells golden items. Instead, Izzat has them in stock.
- Slugs are no longer crunchy when eating them.
- The level cap has been raised to 35.
New Quests and More (1.39.0)
- We've introduced four new quests into the game. One in Stonehollow, one South of
Stonehollow, one in the Stonehollow Swamp and one in Old Guswacha's Firefly Forest.
- Swamp Mushrooms can now be harvested in the Viridian Tunnels.
- Katalyn will now give you a helm just like hers when you complete the Smellyfeet quest. If
you have already completed it, go and talk to her to get yours!
- Completing a quest and leveling up at the same time will no longer mute the music.
- Standing next to an interactable entity and iteracting with it no longer requires to move
away and back to interact with it again.
- If you start a quest, the (?) symbol should now disappear without you having to leave and
re-enter the map.
- Hans will now talk to players that have completed the old tutorial.
- Coins dropped by mobs now list the number of coins dropped.
In Other News:
- We've redistributed Sunstone drops across all swamp mobs so you have a better chance of
getting new equipment.
- The formula that decides if you hit or miss has been updated to make it fairer. You
should now hit more often.
- The Viridian Tunnels have been expanded and generally upgraded.
- The chatbox has been revamped to be more comfortable to use.
- Quest Complete messages now appear in their own little boxes.
- Quests now have level requirements. You won't be able to start a quest you are too low-level
- We've removed the old, physical maps.
- We've added sound effects to the UI.
- It's December, so it's snowing in Stonehollow.
- The level cap has been raised to 30.